2017 Fesitval of Trees
November 30 - December 2
We are thrilled to announce the 4th Annual Festival of Trees, occurring November 30th to December 2nd! This festival commences the holiday season for the Gainesville community and benefits the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital at UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital.
Thursday, November 30th – Festival of Trees VIP Preview Party:
- This evening is the official opening of the Festival of Trees and will feature holiday treats & drinks, special guests and the exclusive opportunity to make the first bid or “buy it now” on any one of our fully decorated trees. Event produced by Keith Watson Productions.
- $40 per person
- Cocktail attire
- Purchase tickets through: giving.UFHealth.org/Trees
Friday, December 1st & Saturday, December 2nd – Festival of Trees Showcase:
- Family-friendly showcase of holiday decorated trees and wreaths
- Silent auction for trees and wreaths, bids may be placed on smartphones and continually monitored through a smartphone or home computer
- Silent auction to end Saturday night, and trees and wreaths will be delivered Sunday, December 3rd
- Raffle prizes and items for purchase also available to further support the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Please join us in welcoming the holiday season by supporting the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals!